Mergers and acquisitions, change in business strategies and the occasional mismatched employee make career transition an inevitable outcome for virtually all organizations. But, regardless of the reasons, HPi executive and professional outplacement programs will meet your needs.
Our fast and timely proactive interactions help employees adjust to the sudden change and instead, refocus on the next step. In addition, we work to ensure they don’t just find a new job but also enable them to meet their career goals. A typical outplacement engagement includes:
- One-on-one private and confidential sessions with a Senior Career Consultant
- Exploring career options and evaluating alternatives
- Free financial consultation and planning
- Research on current market opportunities
- Formulation of a job search plan
- Preparation of a resume, bio, and other key materials
- On-demand training classes covering every aspect of career transition
- Resources and support to engage in more entrepreneurial pursuits
- Interview strategy and coaching
- Coaching on strategy and tactics during your search
- Coaching on handling compensation and offer negotiations
- Coaching for on-boarding after you secure a new opportunity
- Targeted support and resources for transitioning to active or semi-active retirement
In addition, the HPi executive and professional outplacement coaches provide hands on insights that guide career development planning. And, whenever possible, personal introductions will be made to HPi alumni networking and executive recruiting contacts, allowing you to fully explore your vision of the future.
HPi acts quickly to engage displaced employees helping them to process the change and get started on the road back to achieving their career goals.
Our mission is to provide each client company with talent management solutions to help them maximize the leadership and human capital within each of their organizations. We succeed at this mission by providing pragmatic, customized, consulting that is focused on the executives, professionals and employees’ needs.